Monday, November 21, 2011

light at the end of the tunnel

Hello my name is Ethan and I am a Chronic procrastinator

I work best under stress sadly. I could have a month to work on a paper and wait till the last 12 hours before its due to really start to think about it.

starting a paper, power point presentation, and reading an entire book at 11pm was.... challenging to say the least.

2am I take a break to eat something and watch an episode of Pokemon. 4am I take a nap till 4:40 am. and surrender my sleep 6:30 till 7:40am. getting less than 2 hours of sleep I made it to class looking like a zombie ready to write my in class essay! running on adrenaline I finished my essay with some time to spare so I head out and go on my lap top waiting for my friends to get out.

logging on to my facebook I see my friend, Hannah tagged me in this picture of my niece Eva I took back in December. I was at first just wondering why she was looking at the picture I took a while ago, but then I realized it was a post that she shared from Disney Worlds Facebook page!!! sure enough I clicked on it, and I found out that Disney chose my picture as the photo of the day!!

Finding out something so special to me was being recognized by a fortune 100 company definitely made my all nighter well worth it

and the final results for the day were


over 2000 likes, over 300 comments and 79 shares!

my name is getting out there and I am on my way to where I want to be :D

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment