Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gotta Catch'em All

When I was a kid I had no worries in the world. I didn't have to worry about money, having to work, paying bills, school work (to the level I'm at now), and all the things combined that create the mind set of an adult.

One of the biggest concerns for me as a kid was waking up on weekends and watching Pokemon and figuring out how in the world I would discover my first Pokemon and become a Pokemon trainer. 

just the other day I happened to stumble upon a website online that has every episode of one of my favorite childhood cartoons. It's amazing to see how a cartoon could bring back so many memories of when I wanted to just pick up my backpack and go exploring. 

Maybe that's why I love to travel and go on adventures? Either way, I think there is a strong connection of what we learn as kids that carry through over to when we become adults. 

So here's to the kid from Pallet town who made me the adventure seeker I am today

Thanks Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment