Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Holiday Season

With everyone in the middle of the holidays as the year of 2013 is coming to a close I was finally able to make time to finish the recent photos I took from the parades and shows that I was able to watch my friends perform in and I realized something.

To see them continually pursuing their dreams and moving up in the company truly shows as time goes by from when I left last May. It's encouraging to know that the support you give to your friends can transcend into the goals you have with your own life.

You can't put life together by the present day or future plans but rather looking back on what already happened to show where you've come, gone, and haven't even touched yet. 

Here's some of my favorite photos from the last couple days :)

Have a great day everyone!















































No comments:

Post a Comment