Saturday, March 10, 2012

the time has come!

Busy doesn't even describe what I've been going through over the last few days, but here it is in a nutshell!

With the trip to California planned out I had to put up with some minor set backs before my trip. From dropping off immunization papers at DePaul, filling out and submitting my FAFSA for school, taking a online placement test before attending orientation, actually attending orientation for 6 1/2 long hours and finally picking out my schedule. I was in a little bit of bind, but I survived (:

and after ALL of that, I still continued to work so that I could make as much money as I could to afford the amount of traveling that will be done in the sunshine state ;) 

best part about the last few days? I still managed to somehow squeeze working out in the mix and eating healthy to the point where I can safely say that I am 8 pounds lighter than I was 2 weeks ago :D 

This is gonna be a awesome mini vacation/spring break before starting school back up at DePaul University! 


already happened to have found where I'll be reflecting on my west coast trip once I'm back in the city ;)

Happy Saturday Everyone and I'll see you real soon Cali!!



No comments:

Post a Comment