Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 Year Ago

On August 11, 2010 I arrived at the Vista Way Check in to The Walt Disney World College Program.



It is now August 11, 2011 exactly one year after I went through the program, went back home and decided to make the decision to leave everything behind to pursue my own life and ambitions by coming back to Florida.

If it wasn't for my roommates and co workers at the Electric Umbrella along with all the other amazing people I met through out the life changing experience I wouldn't be where I am at to this day with the desire to become a photographer :)













Thanking everyone who I met while In Florida from August until January 2010 is the very least bit I can do because you all are so different and unique with all of your own goals and ambitions and thats what made this program so beautiful; combining so many different backgrounds into a 5 month program and in such a short amount of time and becoming so close.

You will always be apart of the life I chose to pursue

 Become the diamond in the rough in your own life :]




No comments:

Post a Comment