Tuesday, July 10, 2012

100th post and a new start

I REALLY need to get this daily blogging thing rolling. I have approximately 3 weeks now till I head out on the open road to florida and I have done zero preparation for this journey..... except download music and work..... my excuse is that I have summer school, but this is the last week of that so its now crunch time.

Caught up in the moment I finally got to hang out with michelle, not just once but TWICE AND got to hang out with Mr. Brian walsh and (as michelle calls him) "Nicky" for the first time outside of auditions for entertainment!

With all that being said, I was able to have two photo adventures with my camera. from the beach, navy pier and fireworks, to weird "small world" situations, and frozen yogurt we had a blast, but it was sadly the end of a journey with my best friend (before anyone freaks out, its my camera) my Nikon D7000.

Caught up in time, and tough decisions, and ideas that would pertain to my future career, I made a HUGE decision in my path, my journey and with that being said I had two final photo adventures with a friend who showed me a "whole new world" through a piece of glass and a little creativity.

But when one door closes, another one opens and I've been looking for this opened door for a long time now, and I finally feel as though I made the choice I've been wanting to for a long time, but until tomorrow, here's a few from the last adventure with an old friend.















No comments:

Post a Comment