Friday, September 2, 2011

Dinner, Mail, and a Training Log

With all the good news that has come through in the last 48 hours, I forgot to mention, that starting just yesterday the first of the month, I started my training for the Walt Disney World 1/2 marathon! I know last year I said I was suppose to do it, but I also didn't realize it was the same day as my departure from the college program! so here's to giving it another shot!!

Also Earlier today after checking the mail, I got a very important green letter. It was my voters registration card!! I can finally get my Florida Drivers license this tuesday along with going to casting to get my interview with Disney World :]

Tonight Im heading out with my roommate Alex and my two friends Jess, and Tyler to Chilis. We're going out to celebrate! (because I hate goodbyes) Tyler's soon to be departure to Kentucky where he will be going to school with another fellow friend of mine, Emily!

Following this night I will be heading to Clearwater Florida in the morning to meet with some photographers! :D

Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment