Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa Goofy and the character hunt

The christmas trees, the lights, the holiday music, the dancing and the Goof man himself can always bring happiness to any guests eyes during this time of year!

♩ ♪ "You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa....Goofy? is coming to town" ♩ ♪ 




Outside the holiday cheer is many characters to be sought out and luckily I was able to catch a fairy with all her pixie dust and a wee brave one during my adventures in the parks. from their charm and smiles to their interactions with guest, I couldn't help but find myself in a world of their own, but behind all the magic, is a cowboy and cowgirl duo that come up with all the shenanigans until ANDY SHOWS UP and causes a temporary stir ; )





And as the adventures continue, I find myself reaching new heights in this never ending story of 

Magic. Fantasy. Life.






Happy Birthday Walt Disney!

I'm so looking forward to the big day tomorrow as Fantasyland reveals its GRAND OPENING, I know evangeline, ray, and walt are all looking down on this magical event.

 Coincidence the opening is the day after Walt's Birthday? I think not!

smile for the camera, this is one for the Books ; )

CHEERS! 





No comments:

Post a Comment