Friday, October 21, 2011

A Finished Story

After staying awake for more than 24 hours and finishing my entry for Valencia video contest, I am beyond tired.... The experience of putting together this short video that shows a brief summary of my life was very powerful and meaningful to me. I have to really thank my good friend JP who assisted me in the recording and editing of this video, had it not been for him I wouldn't have been able to finish the video as quickly as we did....

Here's the link to the video: BAM !!  please assist me in making it to the finals by voting for my video between Oct. 24-Nov 4 through Valencia, simply by writing a comment and liking the video

 I hope you all like it because I definitely put my heart and soul into it


wish me luck and thank god its friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment