Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ants in the pants

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to photograph Michelle's family of 3 (4 to be) that was sincerely a pleasure to capture. Micah, the almost 2 year old has achieved the unlocking of "ants in his pants" something I like to call when we reach that age where we can't stay still!!

We've all been there at one point or another and it was a funny reminder of how I use to be as a kid. Running, speed walking, sneaking around, crouching, crawling! (ok not crawling but I was close) essentially anything with my camera to get the angle I wanted, the view I was envisioning and perspective I created when Capturing Micah and I loved the challenge.

From the fall leaf's to the fall chilly weather we had fun exploring the park only to be rewarded with fruit snacks and lov'n fun with his parents and sibling to be!

Here's a few from this weekends shoot! 

Happy Wednesday Everyone!













No comments:

Post a Comment