Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The funny thing about reality

Through out the month of October I've been fortunate enough to see one of my favorite dance music artists, Kaskade while still maintaining my full time status as a student and server position, but I still feel like I'm slacking... with everything.

with midterms finishing up, I'm barely hanging on to all straight A's which is border line surprising considering I haven't been in school for over a year (June 2012) and I have a tendency to always go slow motion the first semester of school with the hope of summer coming faster, but on the flip side I realized that all of my classes are tied together. Accounting, Statistics, Marketing and my digital photography courses are all tied together in one way or another and that's what makes everything so interesting for me.

I often question the realities of life and whether or not things are "meant to happen" as if to say everything happens for a reason. There are often theories about life from reputable people I don't know, nor do they know me about life and it makes me question a lot.

had I taken different courses through out high school would I be where I'm at today? if I never did an internship with the Walt Disney Company would I be where I'm at today? would I have a different mind set about everything or still be as open minded as I am today?

Growing up I realized I was different from most kids, struggling to fit in prior to high school, but finding peace whenever I played a game or went on a run through the forest or later fell in love with electronic dance music. During that time I left reality, nothing else mattered to me but the next button I pressed, the next step I took, or the next stage I wanted to dance at.

the funny thing about reality is that it changes constantly, its inevitable to experience new things, but some people experience it more frequently than others. Some people live in the same town working the same job for years, fearing the world outside of their reality or they feel limited to what they can experience, and others prioritize their life to allow their realities to change constantly knowing that life is too precious to waste.

All of my experiences have led me to where I am today and whether or not its inevitable to find myself where I am currently....... I'm happy, I'm learning, I'm open minded to all the goods and the bads the world has to offer, and I'm done going through the motions.

It's really time to put forth an effort, because lifes to short to go through the motions.

and at the end of the day we're all "Freaks in the Atmosphere" and I have to thank my immediate and extended family for showing me this over the years.

with that being said it's time to start writing more and preparing for the next adventure(s) in my life. 

peace and love everyone ^_^ 

p.s. totally found out that kaskade used my flag in his Chicago Atmosphere tour video after my picture was taken with my friends at the beginning of the month check it out if you can at 1:09!!

 Can't wait to see him again in almost 1 week under the electric sky with my extended family! :')







No comments:

Post a Comment