Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Speechless



60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day and in less than one week..... one week, My Small moments from the last year of my life has reached 1,000 views already!

Now I know that 1,000 doesn't seem like a lot to the head YouTuber accounts with multiple videos over one million views. But the amount of positive feedback I got from the few amazing people I call my friends and family makes up for the views entirely..... 

Speechless  

Speechless is how I feel from not only the feedback from my friends and family, but what I didn't expect to receive was a message in box full of people I've never met before in my life and that's what I realized...

 even if we haven't crossed paths during the last year, for you to take the time to watch my video, leave me a message or comment I find you included in the people to thank along with my family and friends

 I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you again soon, but till then lets keep planning these reunions, aye? ;) 









































No comments:

Post a Comment