Monday, August 5, 2013

the 3 year reunion

It's crazy for me to see how much I've grown as a person over the years and witness it first hand on a computer screen rather than in my mind.

as the Fall of 2013 is near, I realized that it has been almost 3 years since I did my very first Disney college program. Not knowing what to expect or do, I left that program with the open mind that anything in this world is possible to achieve as long as you have the courage and confidence to get there.

after making my first recap video after that program, I also realized that it's almost at 18,000 views! Not EVER considering reaching that kind of number I'm hopeful that the most recent chapter of my life will go above and beyond that. I'm SO excited/nervous/anxious/(arm pit sweating) about this recent video I'm working on that everyone will accept it, I know its inevitable that there are people out there who will not agree with my views all the time, but I'm ready for the worse and hoping for the best outcome of this recap video, this chapter in.my.life.

till then I want all the friends that have met me after my first college program in fall 2010 to take 8:29 seconds of their life to watch a part of mine that brought me to where I am today. To see my ups, downs and memories documented from that time. and get ready for a drastic improvement in my new video, soon to be released <3

thanks everyone! so much :3


No comments:

Post a Comment