Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer fun and getting the name out there

With the Summer finally here and the weather heating up to a moderate Florida temperature (is it weird I compare all the weather to Florida now) I'm ready to finally buckle down with family projects around the house, serving at my old job (hopefully) and getting my name out there on a serious level for my photography!

So what better way then to compromise with my nieces and nephews.......



or else....




and just like that we have some models to kick start the Summer ;D 

(Thanks Erica for the models ;) we worked for those pictures lol)




















and even after all the fun in the sun I was able to also catch a graduation photo shoot for a a student teacher/friend whose just about to start their journey into the real world.












No comments:

Post a Comment