Monday, April 29, 2013

"Party for the Planet" and some Pie

with the time I have here with my amazing friends limited, what better way to forget about time then to go to a place where time doesn't matter, and the animals are gettin' "wild" and dancing to the beat during a very special week in Disney Magic.

Animal Kingdoms 15 year anniversary!!! 

in the circle of life we come to grow, learn and live, but out of all three, living is the most important to me because as cliche as it sounds "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." and when the good times of your life are coming to a close, don't dwell on the end. focus on the present day, and when the time comes, for change, be ready for the next adventure your life has to offer, because when your own personal circle of life has made its full swing, you wanna look back on your life and say. 

"wow... I truly did live my life to the fullest" 

I truly have a love for photography, and to be able to catch these happy moments with my friends, means the world to me. I couldn't be happier to find my passion and share it with all my friends over the months and years. So here's to the animals with the dance moves, the friends who can dress to impress and the memories. 

and Pie.... just because everything in life is better with pie, especially a pie festival ;) 


Me- "I've never seen a grown adult on such a sugar high before after eating that much pie" 



































No comments:

Post a Comment