Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cats Parties and a Magical Family

There is a fine line between family and friends, but with the life I currently live a friend can be considered family after a picture together, a shift together, or simply after spending time together in my eyes. It doesn't matter to me if we're blood related or blue and green, I consider my Disney family to be some of the closest people I've ever met in my life.

From Cat parties to family reunions with blue fairies and a "real boy" having his big day! My family ranges in all shapes and sizes and my Disney Family is one crazy bunch.

The memories we create are the things we remember as time passes and we grow older, but just because we're getting older doesn't mean we have to grow up ;)

"AWLLLLL - RITE" 

                                   ♪♫  Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, Zoom



















No comments:

Post a Comment