Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Tip of the Iceberg

freakout, meltdown, anxious..... vomiting (JOKING)

was just about everything I was feeling yesterday, but I still managed to get on my flight. I'm still in a little bit of disbelief that it's all begun, that after over 6 months of waiting, my journey is right in front of me. Some veterans to the Disney college program know what I'm talking about when I say:

"I want the program to start already.... but at the same time I don't because I know it'll be over in the blink of an eye"

and its true. The wait felt like a blur almost. I remember being in the triple digits and now I'm in florida relaxing till I check in on wednesday.

In the end its NEVER goodbyes, but always see you later's. I'll see my family, and friends back home soon enough, but for now my new journey begins in just a couple days with all my friends who I FINALLY GET TO MEET IN PERSON and I have miss Jenna Cambio to thank me for that because if it wasn't for her I'd still be at the airport waiting for some pixie dust to take me to Disney.

Thanks Jenna, I owe you one now, and glad we didn't have an awkward first "OMG IT'S YOU" :)

Here's a few pics from yesterday as I FINALLY reach the tip of the iceberg before the new journey begins...... and fyi, THANK YOU Southwest for being a little late because I was able to take this amazing sunset picture :')












No comments:

Post a Comment