Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"I recognize you from your vlogs"

After the many adventures I already had with amazing people doing the Disney College Program, I must say..... I'm already tired.

tired from what? tired from going out, running around, photo adventures and dancing my life away! I'm still trying to hang in there because I know once work starts, it's all down hill from there on.

After pulling up to Chris's hotel room I start to get my bags out and what do I hear?

random girl- "Hey I'm sorry, but are you doing the college program?"

Me- "ummm yes?" 

random girl- "are you arriving wednesday? I think I know you from facbook, I saw your vlogs!"

ME- "O.o (my facial expression <<---) REALLY? thanks for checking it out! that means A LOT"

2 minutes later

Jenna- "and you're trying to say no one knows you? your famous and you know it" 

Me- ".....whatever" 
  
After all the shenanigans of the first few days of me being in Orlando I got to FINALLY meet with Chris, Lindsay, Ainsley, Danielle, Hayley, Juliette, Nick, Maria, Sarah, Adam, Kristy, Hannah, Kelsey, Brian, Nick and some old time friends who NEVER change like Christian, Lacey and Mikael with a "k":)

So what do we do? what any other awesome group of people do, we take pictures, eat, have fun before check in to calm the nerves and dance our lives away!

After the adventures prior to check in we slept.... for like 2 hours and then we made our way out in the night... or morning... for check in and what do we find? a group of like 50+ people already waiting (ya crazies!!!!) and after the long hall of waiting, we made it to our amazing apartment in vista way on the 3rd floor aka vaulted ceilings, and as a celebratory measure we go to a paint party with our very good friend Mr. Will the photographer and Shannon Lora to fully:

Let the ̶Me̶m̶o̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ Shenanigans Begin
































No comments:

Post a Comment