Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer School and Awakening


After making it through my birthday AND even more importantly surviving finals at DePaul, I was SO happy to give my brain a rest for the summer!!! 

......only to find out that I was approved to take summer school *enter crying face*

It's okay though, because if I didn't end up taking these classes I would have been going to a "fake graduation" in the Spring of 2014 graduating in June and coming back to take those last couple classes. 

WHO DOES THAT! so of course I'm suffering now, for a good cause of course


BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

After meeting amazing people and weeks of planning and of course a little luck in the world (with winning free tickets), me and some awesome friends doing the disney college program are meeting up for SPRING AWAKENING in Chicago this weekend :D 

"what's spring awakening ethan?" 

ONLY THE BIGGEST DANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL CHICAGO HAS SEEN

alright alright I don't know if its the BIGGEST its ever seen but knowing I'll see DJs and Artist like:

Skrillex
Afrojack
Flux Pavilion 
Hardwell
Benny Benassi
Carl Cox
Laidback Luke
Wolfgang Gartner
R3hab
Moby
Datsik
NERVO

Just to name a FEW!

what better way to meet future co workers then to start off with a music festival ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment