Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sound, Color, and a Mad Tea Party


Me- "wait what!? THIS is Down Town Disney?" *500ft later*

Me- "THE PARK IS THIS CLOSE"

Clearly I was the only crazy 21 year old stoked about coming to Disneyland, but that's okay  especially when some "magical" beats comes on..... something soundsational




♪ It's a music celebration
Come on, come on, come on
Strike up the band,
Feel the beat, what a great sensation
Come on, come on, come on
Move and clap your hands,
Get into spirit
Let everyone hear it,
So come on, come on
Soundsational
Whoa, whoa - hey, hey, hey
Whoa, whoa - hey, hey! ♪














it was magical..... the parade, the detail, the beautiful princesses, dancers, and performers. I loved everything about the soundsational parade and I fell in love with it, BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

After making a little post on facebook with some friends about going to Disneyland for the first time I was suggested to watch World of Color. So after Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Haunted Mansion, we made our way to world of color to meet my friend Jaysen (who I stumbled upon prior to the parade!) and lets just say.....







Color.Is.Beautiful.


Even after the music and color, Lexy and I agreed to make our way out of Disney to continue our journey to Los Angeles for Swedish House Mafia the next day, but with a little detour through Cars land I found myself somewhere "Epic" 

and thats when I heard the song Epic by Quintino play... as the lights were flashing and the entrance was inviting.... as if I was falling down the rabbit hole on a new adventure.... I knew what I was getting myself into... and I welcomed the mad tea party with all my heart.












 Senses is what allows one to enjoy their life in one way or another we allow them to set the mood, scene, and environment. and lets just say, Disneyland touched all my senses last night.

I love life. and I am ready for tonight. Thank you Disneyland for showing me a good time... and I am ready.

Swedish House Mafia, here.we.come.

No comments:

Post a Comment