Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful for....Electric Daisy Carnival

To create a memory is one thing, but to share that memory with some amazing friends can take that memory to a whole new level. a shared memory shows a strong relationship you have with someone during a time frame or event. On the Weekend of November 9 and 10 I took the plunge into a new adventure known as... 

Electric Daisy Carnival 

The Event was a 2 day Music Fest and carnival held in tinker field where the Citrus Bowl is held and it is also where I discovered a new passion for a genre of music that I was too naive to understand from simply listening to its moving beats... 

 “Trance music has a special effect on people. It unites them…it makes them ecstatic and has an almost religious effect. I want people to go home feeling good. I want them to become emotional and feel liberated.”
— Armin van Buuren ♪


I was touched and moved by its effect on the crowds of people and thats when I realized that not only do I love Trance music, but I also found my friendship with my friends growing stronger. 

To experience the Electric Daisy Carnival is to experience life on a level where differences are set a side with the world and we unite for a common love for music. 

I love my life, I love my music, I love my DCP family :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment